Humble whole bean coffee
Humble Whole Bean Coffee Terms of Service Return, Refund and Replacement
Last Updated: 04/20/2023
Contact email@example.com within 7 days of delivery to report shipment damage. We utilize UPS and USPS for shipment
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of delivery to report shipment damage. We utilize UPS and
USPS for shipment. The claims department will require a photo of the damage to the package.
Returns -To be eligible for a return, your item cannot be used nor opened and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. All sales are final. This includes food products, Gift cards and Downloadable software products.
Refunds- All sales are final. Unless Admin has approved. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within three business days. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to
• Sale items -Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
• There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
• Book with obvious signs of use- We do not sell used items.- see Damage claim for carrier.
• CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
• Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
• Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery Late or missing refunds
• If you haven’t received a refund yet, allow 5 days for finaciak institutions to complete transactions
• Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
• Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. 24-72 hours based on your financial institution.
• If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com To return your product, you should mail your product to: Humble WB Coffee 500 S Lynn Riggs Blvd #135 Claremore OK 74017
• You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach
you may vary. If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Privacy and Data Protection
HWBC is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. By using the Sites, you
acknowledge and agree that HWBC collection, usage and disclosure of this personal information is governed
If you have purchased a subscription, you agree that your subscription will automatically renew at the rate
and term provided at checkout. Your default payment method will be automatically charged after the subscription or trial period if you do not cancel or extend your subscription within the period, and it will continue to be renewed at this same price and term until you cancel. You can extend your trial, cancel your subscription at no cost, or modify the items in your subscription by using our online account system or contacting HWBC customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org
When you register for a subscription to receive products, goods, or services from HWBC on a continuing basis, you expressly acknowledge and agree that (a) HWBC (or our third-party payment processor) is authorized to charge you on the frequency of shipments you most recently selected (every two months or otherwise) for your subscription (in addition to any applicable taxes and other charges) for as long as your
subscription continues, and (b) your subscription is continuous until you cancel it or we suspend or stop providing access to the products, goods, or services in accordance with these terms. You may change any shipment or cancel your subscription at any time.
In order to cancel your subscription, you must do so at least forty-eight (48) hours prior to your next billing date which is shown on your account page. Any cancellation received with less than forty-eight (48) hours until the next billing date will not be effective until the following billing period and you will be responsible for all charges (including any applicable taxes and other charges) incurred prior to the cancellation of your